The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 25, 2008

So this weekend I went with my sister Melissa and her soon to be mother-in-law Carol to pick out wedding dresses. It was so fun to be there and see her try on a thousand dresses! She finally found the perfect dress (here is a teeny tiny preview...it's a surprise)! We also looked at (and made me try on) bridesmaid dresses and I think she decided on a really cute summery dress. I'm just so happy that she included me in this fun occasion and can't wait til the wedding in July!



We also signed Aspen up for learn-to-skate classes this weekend at the Murray Ice rink. She is so excited to start her "ice skating school" next week. We'll definitely post some pictures of that next week!

3 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

your "summery dress" is SOOOOO cute! hopefully lugging around kids won't pull your dress down. ha ha : ) what are her colors (besides yellow)?

Sara said...

Oh hello there! Wow, I guess it has been a long time since i last saw you! Oh, and idd you have to mention Cafe Rio?! I love and miss that place sooo much! Nothing out here even comes close- so enjoy! You have such a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

cool, and yep, zoe is signing up to take the classes with aspen. it will be fun, see ya soon
jer