The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Little Sister!




So my little sis, Melissa (Mo) is officially engaged to Pete Mossberg! Can you believe it!! They are getting married July 5th and we are all so excited for them. Pete is a great guy and is definitely the best thing for Mo. I'm so excited to go dress shopping and help her with the planning...as I am her maid of honor! Congratulations guys!!

1 comment:

M. M. C. C. said...

WOW!!!!! check out that rock. it's a good thing she said yes. ha ha : )