The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, July 4, 2011

Party

So I mentioned my nephew Jackson turned 1...well here are some cute pics I took at his party...

Jackson eating his cake...


Clayton eating his...


Playing with the HUGE balloons...

Clayton with my dad...aka "Papa Ron"... I love pictures of the kids with their grandparents...hopefully one day they will cherish them too!  I would give anything to have more pictures of me with my grandparents...especially my dad's parents who passed away when i was young.  Love you Pops!

My sister Melissa and her cute belly...



No comments: