The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Independence Day

We spent the 4th of July with Jeremy's family...celebrating Independence Day and Aspen's birthday (for the 5th time!)  We did our fireworks early so we could all go to bed early!! Here's some pics from our night...

Jenny and Samuel...

 Spammer had these adorable headphones so that he could enjoy the fireworks too...

 momma and spammer...

 me and my cute hubby...

Aspen loves sparklers...

my little firework...he's such a goof! 


cute....


can't believe she's 7 years old...she's so beautiful!

 this was his favorite firework...it was tank...and he loved playing with it afterwards...

I love the month of July!! 
 Fireworks...my birthday...more fireworks...bbq's...watermelon...swimming...good weather...seriously what more could you ask for?! 

All the love in the universe~
 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love you Leslie!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Samuel. He is so cute, and you are an amazing photographer!