The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

and then there were 3.

i apologize for my lack of blogging...
this time there is a really good reason for that.

life has been crazy and exciting since our little 4th of july celebrations...

i had a birthday...and turned the big 28! only 2 more years till 30...i'm old! 

but i had the best birthday week...and got the best birthday news ever!!  We're gonna have a baby!!  and when I say we...i really mean me...

i woke up the morning of the 9th at 4 am really nauseous for about an hour.   jer and I had to run some errands later that day...so we stopped at the store...picked up a pregnancy test...i peed on the stick at my in-laws...and sure enough we had a positive sign!  seems like i haven't stopped puking since! 

i've already been to the dr...got to see the little bean through an ultrasound...so far everything looks good!

we couldn't be more excited!!  we told aspen and clayton...sort of as an experiment to see how long they could keep it a secret...it lasted about 3 days!  so since a lot of people are starting to find out...and the kids are so excited they are telling random people they meet at mcdonald's...it seemed okay to post it here on the blog! 

i'm excited and terrified to have 3 kids...it will definitely be an adventure...and i'm looking forward to having little helpers this time around! 

here's a funny video we took when telling the kids...scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to turn off the music, so you can hear their reaction. 


and don't mind the bratty fighting at the beginning...that is my life...

All the love in the universe~

4 comments:

The Holders said...

Yay!!!! I knew it! I told Travis after I saw you last that I thought you were prego...congrats!

Anonymous said...

You will be an awesome mommy of three! I am sorry to hear you are sick. I hope the puking stops soon!

Thompson Family said...

Congrats!! Mel told me your good news, and then I had to check out your blog! I was the sickest with my third - at least until 20 weeks! Good luck. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats! That is exciting. Guess we'll see who is right: Clayton or Aspen- boy or girl. Any predictions? I will predict boy. Hope you get feeling better soon!