The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, July 4, 2011

Easter 2011


Easter this year was a lot of fun...here's us decorating eggs the night before...on the floor because we gave our kitchen table a makeover...maybe i'll show you some pics of that later...

Easter morning the kids enjoyed all their goodies the Easter Bunny left for them...and I enjoyed how cute they were all dressed up for church...

Beautiful Aspen and her silly braids...

My handsome little dude...

I've heard of some great traditions on how to celebrate Easter and I'm thinking next year I might try having the Easter bunny come the Saturday night before (maybe do a night hunt with flashlights?)...so that Sunday we can focus on the real reason we have Easter.  Have one day devoted to the Bunny and one day devoted to Jesus...we'll see how the kids like it...  I'd love to hear any traditions you all might have...this year was fun, but crazy...and anything we can do to help make sunday mornings go smoother...i'm all for!    

No comments: