The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ramblings of a grateful wife...

Jeremy and I have been married for 4 months today!  It doesn't sound like a long time...but it feels like we've been together much longer than that.  I like to think we knew each other before we came to this earth...and though it took a while to find each other...it's finally the way it's supposed to be.  I honestly don't know how i've lived so long with out him.  He does so much for our family...I come home from work and dinner has been made, the house is picked up, and the kids are usually happy as can be.  And he does so much more than that.  He makes family a priority...he would rather hang out with me and the kids than do anything else.  And I love that about him!  He let's me cuddle him at night...even though he hates it.  He takes me to Cafe Rio...even though he hates it.  He rubs my back, he folds my clothes, he does the dishes, he fixes up the house. 

If I haven't said it enough already...I LOVE THIS MAN! 

He is the cheese to my macaroni...the butter to my bread!  Husband, thanks for doing the little things.  Thanks for listening to me.  Thanks for being such a strong Priesthood holder.   And thanks for waking up at 4 am on your day off to take me to the "pretty" temple.  And for letting me cuddle you at night even though it makes you sweat to death!  And thanks for being understanding of my girlish ways. 

Love you 4ever!

No comments: