The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something fun to waste your time on...

Check out this site www.photofunia.com... I made these really cool pics from that site...and it is super easy and fun!!


I think my beautiful baby girl deserves to be in an art gallery...hmmm...if only i knew how to make my own version of this cool pop art!Joey making graffiti look good! How cool would that look on my brick wall in my backyard...anyone know someone who does good graffiti?'The Adventures of Super Clayton!' - Who wouldn't want to watch that show?
Maybe one day someone will 'Mona Lisa' me on a billboard! ha!

These pictures made me happy! Although I didn't take them...they are still pretty cool and they made my crappy day a little happier!
Enjoy!




3 comments:

Lanae said...

Those are way fun! Too bad you had a crappy day! Gotta love having the internet to perk you up a bit. What did we ever do before?

SheL said...

Those are cool! I just spent like 20 minutes catching up on your blog =) You are so good at keeping up with blogging! I love hearing about your cute little family and I think Aspen is the prettiest little ice-skater ever!

Ashley said...

Those are so real looking, how neat, I love them!
Your tulips are gorgeous too Leslie.