The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, April 8, 2011

Make beautiful things...

Hello!  I have so much i need to share with you!  But for now this is on my mind...


I read this today...you can read more here. 

I thought it was really inspiring!  To be honest I haven't picked up my camera in weeks...i've been using my point and shoot to take photos of things and have even been known to recently buy a cheap disposable camera while on a family vacation!!  I've been in a rut...trying to figure out who i am as a person, a mother, a wife, and an artist (if i can call myself that!).  Trying to find time for all of it seems impossible these days! 
I've been thinking like this lately...
and it applies to everything I do.  Whether it's at work, at home, with my family, with myself (spiritually and physically), or with my photography...I just want to create something beautiful!!   

Hopefully this weekend I can find some time to do this! I'll be back soon to show you some things we've been doing.  I'm not doing too well on decrapifying my house...hopefully this weekend I can get some of that done!  But we are making some improvement in de-white-trash-ifying the outside of the house (pictures coming!)...And that makes me happy! 

All the love in the universe~

No comments: