The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 11, 2011

Things that bring me joy...

Here's a video of the kids wrestling with Jer...it makes me so happy to see them happy and playing together! 



Also, the kids have been doing/saying some funny things lately...so i thought i'd share:

One morning Clayton wakes up...doesn't say good morning but comes at both Aspen and I in the bathroom wearing nothing but his undies and trying to whack us with a goalie stick he can barely hold up!  It was funny!

We were teaching Aspen and Clayton about Joseph Smith a couple weeks ago during FHE and Jer asked "What would you do if you were in your room praying and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to you?"  Aspen thought for a moment and then said, "I would tell them to go away because I wasn't finished praying yet."

When praying to bless the food at Gma and Gpa's, Clayton said "please bless the monkies, even Zach-ie poo"  (his uncle zach)

When looking at the baby sitting in front of us at church, Clayton said, "look mom she's cute, even with out tattoos"...mkay crazy boy! 
And then my sister in law sent me this email:

"This weekend Aspen and Caden felt BayLeigh move. I knew if I felt her and said did you feel it then they would probably say yes, so I felt her move and did not say anything but both of their eyes went big!
It was so neat. Aspen thought it was awesome. Caden did not care as much as Miss was just pregnant with Jaxon.
So leave it to Clayton….I was standing there by the table with Joey and Dad. Clayton comes up to my stomach, puts his face in front of it and yells as loud as he can “Cocka doodle dooo” Joey and I just started to laugh. I guess he thought it was time for her to wake up.
He however was not interested in even trying to feel her, just thought he would give us all a good laugh.
Just thought I would share, because it was stinking cute.
Love your kids to death."

Aspen, Clayton and Jeremy bring me so much joy!  I am eternally blessed to have such a wonderfully fun family that i love so much!

All the love~

1 comment:

The Killam Family said...

Love the kids and your happy family!
They are such a joy to our lives.