The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

[Where to even begin…]

The last few months have been extremely crazy for our family. I felt like I was just catching up from Summer when August hit us and we transitioned into our first ever school experience. Aspen started Kindergarten and our life became more hectic! I’m still working up at the U…but driving home during my lunch break to take her from Day Care to school. Crazy I know…but we love our babysitter, love her school and teacher, and I love my job. I can't decide which to give up...I know something will need to change soon but for now this is our daily routine. Except for some lifesaving help from my Dad who helps out as often as he can by taking Aspen for me on the days he doesn't work the night before. Aspen loves it when Grampa takes her because he brings her apple pies from “MicketDonalds”!  The first day after he took her I picked her up and she says..."I like it better when Grampa takes me to school because he brings me pie".  So the next day I thought I'd be nice and stop to get her a treat...I always get it wrong...turns out she likes apple better than cherry!! 
So, August flew by…with no posts on the blog.

And then September hit us…with no posts on the blog.

I tried to catch up in October…and got to about the end of July’s activities! So that leaves me with updates needed from August, September, October, November and now it’s already December!! Where has the time gone?!

There have been many changes in our family that have kept me from being motivated to post anything. But this is supposed to be our family journal of events…so I’m going to try to update on all the fun things we’ve done the last 4 months…not about the not so fun things. And… I have about a bazillion pictures to load, edit, and post for you all to see!

I just want to thank all of our family and friends for the love and support they give our family! I’m especially grateful for you this time of the year. I try to keep up on all your blogs to check out what you’ve all been up to…and you all encourage me without even knowing it!! So thank you and I’m sorry I don’t comment as often as I should!

So if there is anyone out there still reading this neglected blog…lot’s of updates coming soon…and here’s to a new year coming soon too!! Hopefully it will be better than 2009!

And because no post is good with out a picture...here are a few of my favorites right now...





~All the love in the universe~