The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 10, 2009

[ Ultimate Girls Night ]

Towards the end of August my sister-in-law Stephanie won tickets to the Annual B98.7 "Erin’s Slumber Party".  It's held at the Marriot hotel late at night and they have everything you would do at a slumber party with the girls.  Everything from mini manicures/pedicures, waxing, massages, yummy food, to shopping.  They also had an mini concert with Michael Johns...the HOT Australian dude from American Idol!  We were walking around and I see this guy walking towards us in a white robe...and all I can do is point at him and say..."Hey, that's him!"  And he's just like "Hi" and starts laughing!  How embarassing is that?!!  Nobody even was really around him or noticing that he's walkin through the crowd...and that's what I say!!   Oh well...Here are some pics from our fun night...I totally forgot about these until tonight!
How did I not get any pics of all of us?!  Dang...well these will have to do...

Here's Stephanie...




and Kimberly...

Me getting my manicure...


and the sexy Michael Johns...



Oh...and here's me, my four chins, and Michael in the background!!


Thanks for the fun night girls!


2 comments: