The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[ 1st day of Kindergarten ]

So like I said before, Aspen started Kindergarten this year!  It's been a crazy transition trying to figure out the whole half-day situation with daycare and trying to get her too and from school.  But overall it's been going well!

We went school shopping about a week before school started and got her some cute outfits...that was always a fun tradition we had with my mom every year!  It was hard not to just pick everything out for her...I tried to let her pick out things SHE liked.  So for the first day of school I had a few outfits layed out and asked her to choose something to wear...of course she has to pick her favorite t-shirt over mommies favorite dress!  oh well!  She looked cute regardless!  Here are a few pics we took before school...my little diva!!

This is her "Mom, are we done yet?" pose...

I love this one in black & white too!

 

Aspen is loving school and learning SO much everyday!  She is going to a great school and has the best teacher, Miss Amy.  We really couldn't have asked for anyone better!  I can't believe the first term is already over!
Here she is looking for Mom after school! 


1 comment:

SheL said...

I can't believe Aspen is in Kindergarten!