The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a pretty mellow New Years! Joey didn't really want to do anything big! He says he's on strike because he doesn't get Veteran's Day off work...but he gets a silly holiday like New Year's off! We just hung out at home and watched movies...the kids stayed up til' about 10 and we went to bed right after the clock struck midnight! Exciting...I know!! I am looking forward to the New Year and all the things it has in store for us! I hope that it will bring good things for our family! I did take these cool pictures on way home from work that night though...I'm having fun with my new camera! These were taken on the sunset setting...

No comments: