The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[ Getting my feet wet ]

* I still have multiple things i need to post from August til now...but in the mean time...check out my new blog...




After reading a really great post from a really great photographer, Zack Arias...I got motivated. So this is me getting my feet wet...or jumping in and getting drenched! I've been wanting to pursue photography as a career for a while now...just haven't really known where to start.

I'm not planning to quit my day job yet...but I've gotta start somewhere. So...I'm going to start with some "service" photography. If you or anyone you know is in need of some photographs...please e-mail me at Ledwards0713{at}yahoo{dot}com! I'm going to do this for zero money...so the pressure is off myself as well as someone in need of some pictures.


I'd like to find someone within one week...so please don't be afraid...even if you are the one in need! My favorite line from this article was..."Just go effing do it!" So that's what I'm doing! I started this blog (which is a start right?)...and I'll be updating soon with some pictures I've taken recently...so make sure you come back soon (or sign up as a follower!)

*My Gorgeous sister-in-law...I had so much fun taking her Bridals!

 



All the love in the universe~

4 comments:

Tara said...

These pics are awesome!! You are amazing! I want to hang out before New Moon if you have some time. I need to see Mel's baby and just see you! Love ya!

Leslie said...

Thanks Tara! We definitely need to hang out soon and go see Mel's baby! I'll email you...

Lanae said...

Congrats Leslie! Follow your dreams!

SheL said...

Welcome back! I had a good time catching up on your blog =) I am super excited for you! I know I already said that but you are just so good ;) Good luck with everything. Happy (belated) Birthday and Anniversary!