The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[ July...um finally!! ]

Here is how we finished up the month of July...

I had my 26th birthday on the 13th...I got to celebrate my birthday this year with my sister (her mother-in-law threw her a 1/2 birthday...i know SPOILED!) but she felt bad that it was also the day before my real birthday so she got us both individual cakes...which was super sweet! My sister did my hair on my birthday and then we went and got a pedicure...then we went out to dinner as a family. It was overall a really nice birthday...other than the patch of grey hair i found...that was rather sad...good thing Mo has some mad hair skills and covered it up nicely for me!!



We spent the 24th of July weekend in Delta again this year. We love going there and spending lot's of time on the lake with great friends! I always take way too many pictures when we are on the boat...and not enough off the water! In about a hundred pics taken that weekend...i was in only one...and it wasn't a good one! I really need to be better at handing the camera off and being on the other end of the lens! Anyways...here are some pics from the trip...



On the water... The lizard Joey found for the kids at the golf course...

I love the one of Clayton kissing it! The kids loved it...i was freaked out by it!!And I couldn't resist posting CJ's cute little bum!!
Then Joey and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on the 28th...i received my favorite kind of flowers...they were so pretty!

2 comments:

Lanae said...

Yeah!!! Happy to see you blogging again...

Melissa said...

That is a cute bum! I love your blog! Thanks for doing it.