The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Moon

Okay, so this was WAY too good not to post on the blog!! This is for all my Twilight crazed friends...
Mmmm...
Thanks to my friend Melanee...this seriously just made my day!!
Okay, now I can go back to work...and stop daydreaming of Edward Cullen!

2 comments:

The Holders said...

I posted this on mine and checked your blog cause I knew it would be there too!! I love him!!

Tara said...

good luck stopping dreaming of him!! Who really wants to anyway!