The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 12, 2010

Just for fun

I'm working on a major update...and I promise i'll be posting it soon...but I came across these questions on another blog and I thought they were pretty interesting!  Here they are along with my answers...hope you enjoy! (if there is anyone that still follows this blog)   

If I could say one thing to myself twenty years ago....
that would make me what 7?  remember the worth of your soul...be more outgoing...stay strong in the things you believe in

My favorite place in the world....
home

The Lesson I keep learning over and over....
if i left the house 15 minutes earlier I would be on time! 

The movie I watch when I want to laugh...
lately it's been the TV series Psych...it's seriously hilarious! 

The most scared I have ever been....
in college when one of my roommates dressed up in the "scream" mask and barged in our room in the middle of the night!

No one knows I....
not sure I'm ready to move from no one knows to everyone knows

Unhealthiest thing I've ever passed off as dinner....
just last week i came home from young womens and ate a bowl of queso with tortilla chips and a pepsi...looking back it was so unhealthy...but at the time it tasted so good! 

Personal Philosophy...
live with integrity

Book that changed my life...
Book of Mormon

I unwind by...
watching tv/movies, talking to my hubby, playing with the kids, reading

What keeps me up at night....
My kids, bills, ideas for new projects, dumb things I've done or said during the day, sometimes my mind just won't shut down

I define "downtime" as...
anytime i'm not working or planning for something i have to do...basically anytime i get to do whatever i want to

Guiltiest Pleasure...
carmel ghirardelli chocolates,  pottery barn catalogs, and blog hopping

My mom was right about...
a lot

My mom was wrong about...
a few things.

The last time I lost my temper was...
last week

My favorite moment of the day...
the few minutes after i get home from work and get to hug and kiss the kids and jeremy

I wish I had more time for...
how about everything.

crafting, sewing, taking pictures of my own kids, spending time with the kids, spending time with jeremy, spending time with my family, keeping the house up, going to the temple

I always make time for...
family

I'm currently reading...
the choice...again

Home means...
comfort, the spirit, love

hope you enjoyed! 

all the love in the universe~

3 comments:

The Holders said...

Yay an update! Of course I still follow and I am sure I am not the only one. Great answers!

Tara said...

I'm still here too, even though I never update myself! Gotta love the scream mask!!!

M. M. C. C. said...

glad you finally updated... LOVE the photos!