The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh no! Not another learning experience!

So I just learned something so fun yesterday...  On the new Yahoo! mail when you compose a new message you can click on the subject button and it will fill it in for you...with some of the most random sayings!  That's where I got the title for this post...and I thought it was kinda fitting!  But they make me laugh...sometimes outloud to myself... 

Anyways...sorry that was really random...here are some pictures I took yesterday of the kids after church.  They are the cutest!  I wish I could get them to sit still for a picture together but the one's of them kissing each other are precious and about as good as I'm gonna get! 



We had a really good day yesterday...and the kids did exceptionally well at church!  It's become more of a routine for us lately so I think they are starting to get used to the whole reverence thing!  Anyways...things are starting to come together for me personally and I have some really exciting things to look forward to over the next few months.  I just want to say thanks to all of you for your kind comments and all your love and support towards our family.  It's an adjustment not only for us but for all of you as well, and I appreciate your support and prayers and I feel the strength from them daily!

All the love in the universe~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you learn that cool Yahoo trick! I know things have sucked latley but it only makes us stronger. I love you always!

Stephanie

Tara said...

Love the pics!! Glad to hear things are going well! Excited to see you this weekend!