The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My hair...

My sister Melissa did my hair last week, she graduates from Cosmotology school in August. The pictures don't look great but I think it turned out really cute...now I just have to figure out how to style it! So anyone who needs to get there hair done, she does a great job!



Thanks again Mo!

3 comments:

SheL said...

It looks great! I am still mad about my hair but I can't really do anything about it for a while... Tell her she is awesome!

Tara said...

I like it a lot too! You look beautiful as always! How did the wedding go?

3 Men & a Lady said...

I LOVE IT! So cute! I'm all about the chunky streaks!