The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow Day

The kids had so much fun playing in the snow! Aspen and Dad made snow angels and then through snow balls at Mom! Clayton loved riding down the hill in the sled! I think Aspen was out there for 3 hours playing (and eating) the snow!

1 comment:

M. M. C. C. said...

I'm so happy you're "blogging" now. It really is an awesome way to stay in touch, and to have a journal too. I must warn you it's very addicting though. : )

We need to get our cute families together and hang out sometime soon. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting!!!